Our Legal Technology team provides specialised electronic services to our clients. Our Legal Technology services include:
- Scanning and document digitisation
- Hard copy processing
- Electronic pagination services – barcoding and labelling
- Electronic document delimiting – identify start and end page of each document
- Scan and hyperlink document solutions including bookmarking
- Electronic document objective coding services – data entry
- Project management and consulting
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) processing
- Appeal and court books
Law Image’s standard process is to receive volumes of unstructured information such as MS Office files and email databases. We index them, extract the metadata and resolve email databases back into their original messages. We then convert them into standard database formats such as Ringtail or Relativity for your legal review. We can also host e–discovery databases.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAINTAIN EXPENSIVE INFRASTRUCTURE OR SPECIALISED IN–HOUSE SKILLS. INSTEAD YOU CAN USE OUR SERVICES ONLY WHEN YOU NEED THEM.
Our Legal Technology team has developed quality, effective and time-saving systems for our clients. Our team works with our clients to analyse their specific requirements and then establish the most appropriate and effective technology to accommodate their projects.
Our Legal Technology team have the capability to set up and manage electronic courtrooms. We also provide consultancy and project management services for major discoveries.